Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Easter Craft
I don’t know about you but every time I toss an empty toilet paper roll in the trash, I wonder if perhaps it could be recycled and used for a craft project. You bet it can! And for Easter, here is a totally adorable way to use those toilet paper rolls and turn them into cute little bunnies.
List of Supplies
- Paper rolls
- White paint
- Small googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners – we used pink, yellow and blue
- Small pom poms – we used pink, yellow and blue
- White cardstock
- Colored cardstock
- Extra strong glue – we like this glue for pom poms and pipe cleaners
- Black sharpie
1. First paint your toilet paper rolls white. You may need to do a few coats of paint to get them white. We like to use acrylic paint for painting with white since it cuts down on the number of coats you may need to do.
2. Make the bunny ears by tracing out ears on white cardstock and then making a smaller ear insert with some colored paper of your choice.
3. Glue two small googly eyes to your paper roll.
Then twist three small pipe cleaners around each other and glue this down to the paper roll.
4. Glue a small pom pom on top of the pipe cleaners for the nose.
5. Glue the ears to the inside of the top of your paper roll. Then draw on the mouth with a black sharpie.
This craft and all photos are from The Best Ideas For Kids.