No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake with Sugar Cookie Crust
Need a quick and easy dessert to enjoy after Easter dinner? Y’all. This one is super simple and looks absolutely delicious! I mean, who can resist two of my favorite kitchen words: no bake? See below for ingredients and “baking” instructions.
- 2 cups sugar cookies, ground (use gluten free, if needed)
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package low fat greek yogurt cream cheese (or low fat cream cheese), softened
- 1/4 cup baking stevia
- 1 cup non fat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
- Sprinkles, to garnish
- Additional whipped topping, for vanish
- In a medium bowl mix ground sugar cookies and butter until crumbly. Divide between 8 containers., about 2 heaping tablespoons into each.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and baking stevia until well blended. Add yogurt, extracts and red food coloring. Mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Add cheesecake filling by spooning or piping into the 8 containers.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve.
- To serve, add more whipped topping, if desired and add sprinkles.
This recipe is from With Salt & Wit